Episode #67: The 4 Success Mindsets with Ryan Gottfredson, Ph.D
Today on the Commit First Podcast, I have Ryan Gottfredson on the show to talk about the 4 Success Mindsets.
I bet you’re just like me – constantly thinking – How can I improve? How can I take myself to the next level? Are there specific things that I’m doing right now that can hold me back from achieving my goals or my full potential on this earth?
Ryan is a cutting-edge Leadership & Mindset coach that helps entrepreneurs & organizational leaders to identify their current mindsets and then shape them to become the next version of themselves.
Ryan is a leadership and management professor at the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University-Fullerton.
If you haven’t listened to the first episode which is Episode 51: Understand the types of Mindsets before you try to fix yours – (w/ Ryan Gottfredson, Ph.D) – you should definitely do so as well after this episode. But for now – enjoy this long – in-depth conversation!
Links & Resources from the show
Where to find Ryan:
- Dr Carol Dweck – Mindset
- Ray Dalio – Principles
- David Goggins – Can’t Hurt Me
- Tim Grover – Relentless
- Ed Catmull – Creativity, Inc
- Michael S. Sorensen – I hear You
- Brendon Burchard – High Performance Habits
- Arbinger Institude – 3 books
- Terry Warner – Bonds that make us Free
- Brené Brown PhD – Power of Vulnerability
- Jen Sincero – You are a badass
- Jen Sincero – You are a badass at making money
- Robert E. Quinn – Deep Change
- Robert E. Quinn – The economics of a higher purpose
Key Points from the Podcast
- The 4 types of Mindsets
- The 3 benefits of mindfulness
- The 3 levels of mental maturity
- 4 desires society teaches us and they’re wrong
- There are more positive desires to have
- When your kids fight – how should you react?
- How can we influence or change people around us that are closed, fixed, prevention, and inward mindset.