SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
If you’re constantly trying to improve your mindset – this show is for YOU!
Today I have Prof. Ryan Gottfredson on the show. Ryan is a cutting-edge Leadership & Mindset coach that helps entrepreneurs & organizational leaders to identify their current mindsets and then shape them to become the next version of themselves.
But that’s only his side hustle. Ryan is actually a leadership and management professor at the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University-Fullerton!
This has been a fairly brief but amazing conversation and I really enjoyed it.
One of the things I really enjoyed with Ryan is discussing about the 4 types of mindsets – that we all need to know about – and asking him how to transform ourselves and others towards a better mindset as well.
I enjoyed this discussion so much that I had to invite my guest for a part 2 coming out soon, So watch out for that!
So ladies and gents – let’s get started!
I present to you Prof. Ryan Gottfredson!!!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast:
(Android users – https://sagishrieber.com/android)
Links & Resources From The Show
Before all – be sure to take The Mindset Assessment quiz.
Recommendation for The 5min Journal for documenting your life and developing a better mindset on a daily basis.
- For learning about the Fixed VS Growth mindset: Mindset: Changing the Way You Think to Fulfil Your Potential, by Dr Carol Dweck
- A great business book to learn about mindset in business: Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
- A great book for the Closed vs Open mindset is Ray Dalio’s ‘Principles’
- All Arbinger Institute Books on Mindset:
– The Outward Mindset: Seeing Beyond Ourselves
– Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box
– More from the Arbinger Institute: https://arbingerinstitute.com/shop.html
You can find and connect with Ryan on:
Ryan’s book – Success Mindsets – is coming out soon! Pre-released copies coming this fall and the official launch will be late spring 2020.