Episode #21 - Naphtali Visser
Naf Visser is an author, an entrepreneur & coach.
Naf is the CEO of Humans Working, an executive coaching firm that helps executives and teams build organizations that inspire innovation, productivity and loyalty.
He is also the author of “The Human Operating System – Why culture and mindset beat strategy”.
This is a SUPER important episode for anyone in the group because it’s on the mindful side of the Mindful & Ruthless spectrum. In this interview, we talk about mindset VS strategy. About the nature of our thoughts and their results on our business and life, and we also get to hear some truly amazing stories by Naphtali (i.e. what went through his mind when he was getting robbed at gunpoint).
Addition to the podcast: At the end of this episode we actually shut off the LIVE transmission to the Facebook group, and ended up continuing our conversation. We got into some super deep stuff. Fortunately — I accidentally still hadn’t stopped the recording of the session, and then after finding out, we decided to keep it. Raw, as it is… and share it with you all.
I think this is actually the MOST important part of the conversation, so be sure to stick around to the end!
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://creativepreneurmagazine.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
Key Points from the Podcast
- Sagi introduce Naphtali Visser, how they connect to each other and also talks about Naf’s book.
- Naf shares about his background and how he started their own business.
- Talks about how he works with other people and shares his thoughts about mindset and stress.
- Strategy of getting rid of stress feelings. Talks more about mindset. Talks about how the system works of the right way of thinking.
- Talks about expanding.
- Talks about productivity.
- Talks about having a vision.
- Talks about his goal in life and in business.
- Talks about his near-death experience and how he use it for his mindset.
- Naptali’s book recommendations.