Episode #1 - Sagi Shrieber
After already having recorded 14 episodes interviewing some of the most successful creative entrepreneurs I know – I thought this was time to make the much needed intro episode to the show 🙂
In this episode I share my story, my journey, and what brought me to launching this community in the first place.
I talk about my previous podcasts and communities, about my failures and successes, and about the meaning of the name Mindful & Ruthless.
Enjoy this episode. Enjoy the show. Be Mindful & Ruthless!
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://sagishrieber.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
- The Mindful & Ruthless Facebook Community
- The Mindful & Ruthless Podcast
- The Mindful & Ruthless Show (and my VLOG) on Youtube
- Want me as your coach and to surround yourself with other badass creative entrepreneurs that are high-acheiving doers? Apply for the mastermind group here (limited spots available): https://sagishrieber.com/apply
- My full entrepreneurial story: “From $50K in Debt to Entrepreneurial Success” – on Pat Flynn’s SPI Podcast #326: https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/podcasts/from-50k-in-debt-to-business-success/
Key Points from the Podcast
Sagi Shrieber introduced himself.
Sagi shares his story, his previous works and experiences, his struggles and how he cope up with those.
Where does “Mindful & Ruthless” comes from?
Sagi shares his insights and thoughts and the 3 pillars of success.