Episode #24 - Allon Khakshouri
https://www.yinghuaacademy.org/2022/7ydfyzmpnij Allon is a High performance expert, sports entrepreneur and former manager of three world #1 tennis players, including Novak Djokovic.https://360homeconnect.com/5k132jlj9
https://highskywing.org/?p=y98zebml While he’d managed some of the world’s best tennis players, he’d witnessed first hand what distinguishes winners from everyone else. Their relentless desire to continuously find out how they can push themselves at every level in their lives. That’s exactly what Allon is all about teaching, and what I’m about learning, so this turned into a super interesting conversation!https://highskywing.org/?p=bwmjw20
https://www.clinandmedimages.com/w770gx42p We talked about the important things we need to understand to reach our next level of ourselves. https://hiddengemsofzambia.com/dh87ntmur How to identify the stories we keep telling ourselves, and then re-program ourselves to break our own limiting beliefs.
Allon also talked about some practical strategies to apply, like the 4 principles of great visualizations and shared insights from working with these top athletes and how he applies that in his own life & business.https://eaglepoolservice.com/urk3k6u Buy Xanax Xr 3Mg
Order Xanax Online Overnight Ladies and gents,Cheap Xanax Uk
https://www.decroly.com/3vi5iqiaj47 Allow me to introduce High performance expert – Allon Khakshourihttps://www.naomella.com/2022/06/ao8mrruqt http://www.cbpae.org/ugi1dal51zp
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://creativepreneurmagazine.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
- Allon’s Website – https://allonkhakshouri.com
- Join Allon’s Facebook Group – The High Performance Project – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thehighperformanceproject
Key Points from the Podcast
- Allon Khashouri talks about his background. How he managed professional tennis players. https://highskywing.org/?p=if1upu874 [00:00:31]
- Allon talks about what his next step when he realized his skills. https://thefactorsof.com/rwfjmmeswph Talks about invisible programs. [00:02:37]
- How to re-program yourself. Talks about money. [00:06:44]
- How to manage your money better and talks about building habits.
- Talks about habits and compound interest.
- How to have a champion mindset if are not raise in such environment and don’t have a winning team around you, how do you create within?
- Talks about shifting from a tennis coach to an entrepreneur.
- Athlete’s strategies that can be apply to entrepreneurship.
- How to identify the story and beliefs that needs to break.
- Athletes do that entrepreneur should do more.
- Entrepreneur in sports and where can you find him.