Episode #81: Taking Action With a Positive Mindset (w/ Will Polston)
For today’s episode, I invited mindset strategist Will Polston to talk about how your very own mindset can affect the way you project yourself towards success. We will also talk about how taking action on your goals is only effective when you’re taking action on your actions (Yes – there is such a thing).
On this podcast, we dive into the topic of how certain beliefs can mislead aspiring entrepreneurs into taking the longer path to success, and how having a positive outlook on failures can bring about important lessons to help you grow.
Join us as we discuss various experiences and provide tips to help you improve the quality of your business game plan. With Will’s advice, you’ll be equipped with efficient tools for your journey.
Will Polston is a mindset strategist, sought out by top dogs such as celebrities and athletes for his unique methodology to create phenomenal and lightning-fast results. Now an accredited Master Coach and NLP Master Practicioner, he proudly holds the title of being the youngest British male member of the Intentional Coaching Federation in the world.
Also be sure to subscribe to the show if you haven’t yet (on iTunes, Youtube, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app).
Links & Resources from the show
Where to find Will:
- Visit his website: Will Polston -Make It Happen
- Follow Will on Instagram: (@WillPolston)
- Subscribe to Will’s Youtube channel: Will Polston – Make It Happen
- Join the free Make It Happen Community Facebook group: Click here
Key Points from the Podcast
- The LIE in BELIEF
- Clarity, Action, and Accountability
- Changing Your Perspective
- Turning Failures Into Lessons
- North Stars
- Priority Management: 4 Time Zones
- Intelligent Action
- Taking Action on Your Actions
- Activity is Not Productivity
- Control The Controllables
- The “Make It Happen” Formula
- Deserve Level