Maximizing Spirituality, Parenting, and PRODUCTIVITY! (w/ Tevi Hirschhorn)
“My focus is more on impact and outcomes rather than hyper-efficiency.”
I had a blast talking to author, product leader, and father Tevi Hirschhorn (@tevihbooks) on this episode. We talked about a lot of diverse topics throughout the interview, and it had a little bit of everything. From what prayer truly means and teaching kids how they can develop a growth mindset, to how people can balance their hyper-efficiency to avoid being unproductive as an end result.
Tevi Hirschhorn is a father of 5 and product leader of AppSumo, working hard to help CEO’s turn their vision into a crystal-clear goal for their company. Tevi helps bring value to the world by carving a path towards success for many brands and companies. Tevi is also an author, inspiring and teaching very young entrepreneurs with his children’s books.
Tune in as Tevi and I share loads of useful and inspiring life lessons for dads, entrepreneurs, and all of you WINNERS out there!
Enjoy the episode everyone!
Links & Resources from the show
Key Points from the Podcast
- Working From Home
- Raising Kids into The Growth Mindset
- Letting Your Kids Explore
- How Your Kids Handle Money
- Tevi’s Therapy and CBT Buddy Project
- Handling Priorities and Giving Time
- Preparing for Setbacks and Bouncing Back
- Learning to Slow Down
- Focusing on Impacts and Outcomes
- The Structure of Meditation and Prayer
- Tevi’s Daily Prayers
- Being in-tune with your Spiritual Journey
- Mindfulness and Gratitude
- Beyond the Material Things
- Handling Chores Along With Work
- Clean Home, Clear Mind
- Working on Your Kid’s Curiosity
- Balancing Screen Time
- Never Split The Difference!
- Final Recommendations
- Control Your Own Space
- Wrapping Up