Episode #25 - Ben Pines
Ben Pines is the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) of Elementor – the popular page building plugin for WordPress.
Elementor has reached more than a million active users and is now considered one of the hottest plugins out there.
I’m personally using Elementor for my own websites and loving it.
In this conversation, I talked to Ben about how he came up and ended up joining Elementor 3 years ago and about his work there.
Now if you’re a WordPress and Elementor fan – this conversation gets pretty technical at some point when I ask Ben about some features, so if you’re not technical about WordPress feel free to fast forward that part to the last 10 minutes of the conversation.
I really enjoyed this conversation with Ben, hope you do too!
Find all show notes and links from this talk on https://sagishrieber.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
How to Change Your Mind – Michael Pollan
Key Points from the Podcast
- Ben Pines talks about his background and how to bridge the gap in skills.
- Talks about the growth and progress of Elementor.
- How he strategies and set plans in infiltrating the WordPress community with Elementor.
- How to start up the growth of digital product and get the word out.
- What excites him in managing Elementor.
- What is the strong suit of Elementor for digital marketing? The features of Elementor. Using Elementor versus other online courses.
- How good and better plugin connects with Elementor. The Elementor’s new plugin.
- Elementor in design space and animations.
- Elementor with SEO.
- Talks about personal growth, blogging and podcast.
- Books recommendation.
- Ben answers some questions.