Episode #76: Life Profitability (w/ Adii Pienaar) + 20 Book giveaway!!!
In this episode I invited Adii Pienaar to talk about his new book: Life Profitability.
Adii Pienaar is the founder of multiple companies. Many of us know him as the guy who created WooCommerce, an e-commerce platform that works on WordPress. It was acquired by Automatic.
He then created Conversio, email marketing automation for e-commerce brands which was acquired by Campaign Monitor. His latest company is called Cogsy.
I invited him here to discuss some of the ideas he wrote about in his book and this episode is a complete gold mine! We talked about tips to take care of your mental health as an entrepreneur, about the topic of Marriages and entrepreneurship, about morning routines, journaling and more!
If this isn’t enough – check this out: Adii and I are giving away 20 books (!!!) so stay tuned to the end of the episode to hear how you could win a book copy delivered to your house!
Hope that you will enjoy this great episode today!
Links & Resources from the show
Where to find Adii:
- Visit Adii’s website: adii.me
- Follow him on Instagram: @adii
- Follow him on Twitter: @adii
- Connect with his LinkedIn Account: Adii Pienaar
Key Points from the Podcast
- Introduction of the book.
- Why Work life balance is a bulshit term and how to really apply balance
- How to plan for balance in life while building a business
- Awareness and The tripwire principle
- Mental Health and Mental Toughness
- Entrepreneurship and Marriages
- What is Ikigai?