Episode #19 - Talia Wolf
Talia Wolf is a Customer-Centric Conversion Optimization expert. She helps other entrepreneurs understand their audience better, fix leaks in their funnel & increase conversions with a meaningful conversion optimization process based on emotional targeting.
This was a JAM PACK of value in such a short amount of time.
Talia has given super practical strategies that we can all take and apply to our businesses TODAY.
Hope you will value from this as much as I did.
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://sagishrieber.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
Find Talia at:
- GetUplift (Talia’s Site) – https://getuplift.co
- Talia’s amazing blog – https://getuplift.co/blog
- Talia’s FREE resources page – https://getuplift.co/conversion-optimization-resources
- Talia’s Course (currently closed for enrollment) – https://getuplift.co/cro-training
Recommendations for Podcast, Books, Apps:
Key Points from the Podcast
- Talia Wolf introduced herself and shared about how she started working with marketing, social media campaign and conversion optimization. She also shares her experience in working with results and success, and also her consultancy business and agency.
- She talks about how she get her team together.
- Talia talks about emotional targetting, mapping and trigger.
- She shared how to know the emotional trigger of your products. Tools she used in editifying the emotions and her favorite questions to ask to her customers and visitors.
- Parts and stage of emotional targetting methodology.
- Talks about “solution aware”, “pain aware”, “organic traffic”, “paid traffic”.
- Talks about open source embedded tracking tools.
- Talks about triggering affiliate emotions, selling your course in a sales page and making funnels.
- She also shares the tools she used in her email marketing.
- How to show the emotions in your page.
- The tools she used to run A/B test.
- Where to find Talia and her recommendations.