Episode #79: How to Start and Gain Audience on Clubhouse (w/ Andrew Sillitoe)
https://historickailuavillage.com/8xw33igd Hey everyone!https://www.hndassignmenthelp.com/1644ko9u
Soma 350 Mg Uses In today’s episode, we have Andrew Sillitoe.https://highskywing.org/?p=xc58hilvl88
https://highskywing.org/?p=f1putk4 Andrew is a high performance coach for entrepreneurs – but also a moderator of some big rooms in Clubhouse. So I brought Andrew on the show to discuss what Clubhouse is – and how to win at it.
https://ladyonarock.com/123zrzt8yl We talked about Clubhouse, gave a bit of an intro about it to whoever does not know what it is.https://fizazzle.com/omlt9wyatw
Buy Diazepam Actavis Andrew shared how you can get in to clubhouse and how to start building audience.https://www.decroly.com/nbyqv1wv07
https://fizazzle.com/s0nbtizza7 He also shared the different strategies to bring leads in your business and get them to buy your products.Buy Xanax 0.5Mg
Order Valium 10 Mg Uk We also discussed managing our time on the platform (because let’s admit it – it’s a time sucker), and talked about the common ethics when speaking on the clubhouse stage.https://thefactorsof.com/qvpci6diyv https://360homeconnect.com/ouirct37
Links & Resources from the show
Key Points from the Podcast
- Tips on building confidence.
- What is Clubhouse?
- How to get in to Clubhouse and explore the platform.
- How do you build audience in Clubhouse?
- How to bring in leads from Clubhouse?
- What are the different strategies to get people to buy your products?
- How to manage your time on the platform?
- What are the different ethics when talking on stage?