Episode #23 - Jeff, Ben and RJ
This conversation was recorded at Fincon 2018, and it’s with 3 amazing individuals who have built successful blogs that get over 100 thousand visits per months and monetize these blogs with affiliate sales and info-products.
In this conversation I wanted to ask them – how did they do it? How did they create such a successful online brand? What’s their secrets?
If you’re looking to start a blog or an online brand, or if you already have one and are looking to scale it, THIS would be highly beneficial to you.
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://sagishrieber.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
Key Points from the Podcast
- RJ introduced himself and what he does. [00:01:06]
- Jeff introduced himself and what he does. [00:01:30]
- Ben introduced himself and what he does. [00:03:14]
- How Ben and Jeff met. [00:04:16]
- Talks about launching and how to approach it. How they come up with their online business. [00:06:02]
- Tips for those who wants to create a blog. Talks about affiliate marketing. [00:16:32]
- How to market a blog. Talks about Pinterest and email marketing. [00:26:50]
- Parting advice from Jeff, Ben and RJ. [00:43:04]