SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
Today on the show I brought on Jess Lindgren – who’s Pat Flynn’s Executive Assistant!
Jess and I talked about a topic that I’m exploring at this phase of my business and it’s finding the perfect VA or executive Assistant.
We talked about the characteristics one should look out for when hiring an executive or virtual assistant, where and how to find one, and we talked about the ways to start no matter the budget.
Enjoy this one everybody! Let’s get started!
Links & Resources From The Show
Where can you find Jess:
- Ask on the website and get answered on the show – Ask An Assistant
- Jess on Instagram
- SPI 115 – How Jess helped Pat get from 9K emails to Inbox 0
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
- Your World Class Assistant by Michael Hyatt
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
What characteristics would you want to look for when hiring an executive/ virtual assistant?
- Service heart
- Help oriented
- Somebody who’s okay being a support person
- Teachable / autodidact
- Techy only being able to jump in and figure something out
Make sure to find complimentary traits to yours:
- What are your 5 Love languages?
- Touch (High five)
- Words of encouragement
- Acts of service
- Quality Time
- Strengths Finder (gallop)
- Mayer’s Brigs
- 16 Personalities