SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
Hey everyone, today we talk about how to grow your business, mainly from putting major focus on your target audience, and how to find that target audience.
My guest today is Joon Han – an amazing human being and a successful entrepreneur from San Diego California. Joon has a Tedx talk – Get Ahead by Giving Back, and he definitely follows what he preaches.
Aside from building multiple successful businesses, he’s a huge believer in giving back and loves to share his knowledge and insights on how to build your own!
In this conversation we talked about Sales VS marketing, about the worth of having technical skills, about how to find your ideal client – including going into stuff like demographics VS Psycho graphics.
We also talked about podcasts for a bit. Joon’s new business is a software that connects podcast hosts with podcast guests and it’s an interesting topic of its own.
So ladies and gents – without further a due – I present to you – Joon Han!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast:
(Android users – https://sagishrieber.com/android)
Links & Resources From The Show
- Awesomeguests.com: You can sign up to the service with this lifetime access link https://awesomeguests.com/sagi.
- Joon’s Tedx talk – Get Ahead by Giving Back
- Twitter – @joonman
- Joon’s LinkedIn account.
Some Tips by Joon:
- Who is your ideal client? Your ideal client is:
– Ready to buy from you
– Ready to introduce you to others like them
- Always think about the acquisition costs for your clients.
- To create your persona create a Police profile
– Demographics VS Psycho-graphics
– Data VS Ideas kind of person
– Match their language
- You are your own data! Analyze your performance.