SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
https://mjbi.com/3691y00gx0 My guest today is Tommy Griffith. The thing I love about Tommy is that in a way we share similar stories. We’re both startup industry dropouts. Tommy used to do SEO for Paypal and Airbnb, but in the meanwhile he build a massive side project that, at a point, allowed him to quit his day job. Now – Tommy travels around the world, and runs an online digital marketing training program.
In this conversation we talked about his story of how he built a massive online business while still working in the tech startup world and how he eventually made the leap and left his day job to work on this full time.
https://labrochetteny.com/4j5kcf9g We also talk about SEO and the reality of SEO nowadays, and how everything we do connects to who we want to serve.
https://www.joeyblsphotography.com/uncategorized/p0nqcc0 Super interesting conversation and I’m sure it would give you a lot of insights if you’re working or considering starting your own online business while having a day job.
https://www.norcalhobbies.com/5p4ku9s6aeq P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast:
https://electrictigertattoo.com/lr0dr0f5 iTunes: https://sagishrieber.com/itunes
(Android users – https://sagishrieber.com/android)
Links & Resources From The Show
Order Zolpidem Tartrate Notes from the show:
- Explore the term ‘Exit velocity’
- SEO is no longer just google and on your desktop, it’s on mobile too and we have to take that under consideration.
- We have to consider there are all kinds of SEO nowadays, for each platform: Youtube SEO, amazon SEO, Pinterest SEO
- When you build any business – anything you do must come out of your Customer Avatar (Persona)
- Overinvest in keyword research. Do it over a weekend or a couple days.
- Use KWfinder and:
– Total Addressable market sizing
– Think what they would be searching for. What are the terms that people actually type into the search bar of your selected platform?
– Put everything into google sheet.
- Book recommendation: The 4 Hour Work Week – by Tim Ferriss
- Tommy’s website: https://www.clickminded.com
- Tommy’s article about his story, including revenue numbers, sharing the successes as well as the devastating failures – https://www.clickminded.com/burning-the-boats
- Naval’s tweetstorm about entrepreneurship – You HAVE to read this. This is gold.
- @tommygriffith on Twitter