Episode #22 - Connie Albers
Hey wassup everybody, Sagi here, the host of the show.
Today we have a different kind of a show, it’s a show that I recorded here live in FINCON 2018, and I just meet Connie Albers, she was the one who basically recruited us and trained us, volunteer in social marketing world this year, I just meet her and has an incredible story, she’s actually writing a book right now, well I will let you hear it, we talk about entrepreneurship, mindset, her story coming from Disney, and mindset that as working in Disney training cast members how to apply it in entrepreneurship, the Disney brand is amazing in general and hold a lot of inspiration.
Then we got to talk about the topic of the book she’s writing, which is how to raise a money-smart teens in a way, we talk about parenting, I asked here a question about my kids which is young, she answered, we talk about raising teens responsibly to handle money, and we just talk about parenting and entrepreneurship, great talk, super practical tips for all of you out there who are parents, a very important topic to talk about.
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://sagishrieber.com/podcast.
Key Points from the Podcast
- Connie introductions, talks about her background story and Disney. [00:00:50]
- Storytelling and customer experience in Disney. [00:05:02]
- Social media marketing creates “experience”. [00:08:51]
- Connie talks about the “major change” happened to her life. [00:11:25]
- Knowing what to do using your skills. Being resilient. [00:14:37]
- Talks about being mompreneur. [00:17:07]
- Talks about her upcoming book. Talk about kids and raising them with “money smart” mindset. [00:30:46]
- How to talk to your kids about having a life and thinking with their future. [00:54:09]
- Daily routine with kids. [00:59:34]
- TedX talk opportunity. [01:03:00]